I made it my tradition to pick a word that would be my over all theme and go-to for the next 365 days. For a while I was stuck on CONSISTENCY, actually to be honest for the past three years consistency was my greatest inner battle. I was good at starting things but not staying on top of them, and then they would soon dwindle into the pile of I'll get to it later--- but not really!
Although I haven't mastered consistency just yet I found a way to get the very same end goal, which is high quality--goal driven--productivity!
So drum roll please!
My word this year is to COMMIT!
The only way to truly get to the core of consistency is to commit to the grind and that BAG--- whatever that embodies.
Commitment births Consistency!
So here's my commitment list:
(I'm posting it on here so ya'll can keep me accountable)
1. posting on my blog at least twice a month
2. posting on youtube weekly
3. creating a podcast once a month
4. create an upload schedule and stick to it
5. weekly brain dumps-- to batch out fresh ideas for each platform
6. create a space that is engagement friendly on Instagram
7. shamelessly promote myself and brand
8.start that small group
9. weekend power hour- to clear out my to do list before the new week
1. stick to that budget
2. pick out a self care day and actually do some self care!
3. take yourself out on a date once a month
4. cook on a consistent basis
5.so that means go grocery shopping too!
6. thirty minutes a day of some type of physical exercise
7. get back to early morning devotions
8. JOURNAL-- LIKE FOR REAL!
9. go to church consistently
10. keep up with hair, nails, lashes--overall appearance by any means necessary!
Let's see how this goes! I'll keep ya'll posted. See you in 3 months for a check in!
Until Next Time