Okay, I can admit that during my younger years, I was such a crybaby. It's okay, I was just super sensitive about everything, and terribly in touch with my emotional side. Here's ten questions that I answer, which can give you a little insight on my younger years.
1. What year were you born in?
2. Do you have any pictures of yourself or family from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
Alot of PBS kids, Authur, Magic School Bus, Reading Rainbow, Clifford, Sagwa, and of course Sister Sister, Smart Guy, Moesha, Half & Half!
4. What did you want to be when you were younger?
I was convinced that I would be the next Aaliyah and a Pediatrician. It's 2018 and that is so not the case!
5.What were your favorite toys to play with?
Every girl was given a baby doll, but my barbie was usually ignored. I liked playing with humans. Especially my sister which she found so annoying!
6. What’s the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
I dropped out of preschool, because I refused to go to school without my sister. She graduated and went to elementary school and being the clingy little sister I was, I could not bare the fact that she wouldn't be there with me. It was okay if she was in a different class as long as she was in the same building. So for a year I stayed home with my grandma and at two o'clock everyday I would sit by the window and wait for her to come home.
7. Favorite food as a child.
I couldn't get enough of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Which is still my favorite till this day!
8. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
My family was pretty traditional, so we didn't celebrate Halloween. But every year I wanted to be Tinker Bell.
9. What was something weird you used to do as a child?
I would do this thing where I would flip my eyelids inside out (so the pink part showed) and say I was a lizard.
10. What’s the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
Me and my siblings decided to repaint our room while my parents were at work. We had no paint brushes, so we used like 50 pairs of new socks instead (my brother's idea) ! The scary part was that we knew it was horrible idea, but we did it anyways. BOY did we get a whopping!
Until Next Time.